Protect us from our Enemies.
Protecting the safety of Americans is the first job of government. We need a Congress that will recognize the single greatest danger we currently face is from radical Islamic fundamentalism, and act accordingly.
- giving our troops rules of engagement which allow them to defeat our enemies
- preventing Iran from developing nuclear weapons by any means necessary
- recognizing enemy combatants as terrorists, and not criminals to be tried in a New York City courtroom
- supporting our intelligence agencies in their efforts, while carefully balancing the protection of individual freedoms with the need to keep our citizens safe.
- supporting our friends in Israel as they battle to protect their homeland.
As a Congressman, I will never apologize to the world for America’s greatness. I will support policies which continue our tradition of protecting our interests around the globe.